Saturday, January 28, 2006

Les Puces des Paris

Today, Fred and I went to a giant flea market in Paris. There were many beautiful antiques, as well as rows and rows of clothing, shoes, scarves, etc. After looking at fine china, beautiful trinkets, and lovely wood furniture, we walked away with a pair of Adidas and a $15 pair of pants.

The absolute highlight of the flea market, however, was when Fred noticed that a 55 year-old distinguished looking French man was whistling the song "Don't Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls, featuring Busta Rhymes. If you're not familiar with the lyrics, here is a sampling:

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
Don't cha
Don't cha
Don't you wish your girlfriend was raw like me
Don't you wish your girlfriend was fun like me
Don't cha (haah aah)
Don't cha


Shortly before moving to Paris, Fred and I went to AsiaSF, where a beautiful transvestite performed this song flawlessly!

Sorry, I lost myself for a moment. Here are some pictures . . .

*Click on photos to enlarge










Links:
Flea Market
The Pussycat Dolls
AsiaSF

2 comments:

Fred said...

Next time you guys have a garage sale, just keep us informed, we could sell stuff 10 times more at this flea market.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, Gil forwarded your blog onto me and it is soooo funny! (I hope it is supposed to be!) Hope you two (and Bilbo) are doing well......chat soon.
Katy