Saturday, January 28, 2006

Leftovers

I had taken these photos several weeks ago. I just came across them and decided to share them. It's been very cold here (about 4 degrees Celcius/39 degrees Fahrenheit), but hasn't snowed since the holidays. Once in awhile it gets cold enough to produce a few flakes here and there, but I'm too busy making sure I don't step in dog droppings to notice.

Isn't that a cute patio? Won't it be great during the summer? Yeah, it's not ours. At least we won't be in this apartment during the summer. I don't think I would have been able to contain my jealousy. I probably would have water-ballooned our neighbors as they sun-bathed. A terrasse [terrace/patio] is a real rarity in Paris.

*Click on photos to enlarge


1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Amy & Fred, Paula just told me you moved. I enjoyed reading your experiences...they are better than Peter Mayle's!! Where will you be living in the summer if not in your current apartment?
I look forward to reading future postings. Laura