Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Speaking of Peter Pan . . .


I live in a fantasy world! Day after day, I peruse French real estate websites (this is one of my favorites), imagining myself as the Madame of the Chateau (not that kind of madame!) directing my help on how to poach my breakfast egg just right . . . okay, not really. But, I do picture myself there, directing my help (Fred), okay seriously, I do picture myself there enjoying wine, cheeses, and the good company of my wonderful friends and family (the wonderful was meant to modify friends only, just kidding, family, I'm short on material this morning!). I've attached a couple of my favorites, one near Chablis, the other near Burgundy (a complete coincidence that they are both located in wine regions - although, it does please me!) Both properties have cute little guest apartments too! Fred reminds me that buying a vacation home is not a practical investment, considering we don't own a primary residence. But, I thought all Parisians had country homes?!? I knew things would change as soon as I agreed to move to France. He's already depriving me the necessities of life ; )

Burgundy: http://www.real-estate-in-france.com/002Bburgundy.htm

Chablis: http://www.real-estate-in-france.com/001Bchablis.htm

1 comment:

desi diva said...

Came across your blog, and its interesting..You're moving to Paris?!..I'm sooo jealous:) THose homes look amazing...